1.09.2016

Lynn Hirschberg Celebrates W Magazine's It Girls


Another year, Isabelle Fuhrman attended the event (09 January) by Lynn Hirchberg which celebrates W Magazine's It Girls With Coach and Moet & Chandon. I uploaded low quality photos to the gallery, but I am still looking for the HQ ones. You can check the gallery by clicking the main photo of this post.

By the way, I wanted to make this post after not posting for a while because it seems that I have stopped posting about Isabelle Fuhrman, but that's not true. I barely come to the blog, but the Instagram account (x) is so alive, so I highly recommend you to follow it! Isabelle, her mother and her father have already liked some pictures, why wouldn't you do it? Also, I still run this twitter.

But the first think I update it's the gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment